Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pasta Meatball Soup

I have always been a connoisseur of a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. This recipe would be put at the top of my list for tomato flavor. Thank goodness for ready-to-bake Italian meatballs from Costco which is a main ingredient. It was easy to pull all the meat, diced carrots, frozen peas and pasta together, prepare quickly and serve hot. With a garlic/butter seasoned slice of baguette bread aside my bowl of soup, it was like taking a quick trip to Italy and back again. Ciao!

For the recipe click here

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to make this, when Suzette brought it to work I had her tell me the recipe. It looks so good. She and I were talking about blogs and I told her about a few you will have to check out, stickyfingersandhappyfaces.blogspot.com
    and www.bakerella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best soup my family and I have had in a long time! I am so glad that Suzette told me where I could find it. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete